Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally Friday!




Well, it's finally Friday. We did our usual morning thing and went hiking to 3rd Ravine. A really hard climb for me due to my awful heel blister! I even bought new hiking shoes, but that didn't help me much. But, I'm soaking in Epsom Salt water right now and hoping for the best.

I had another thought for those of you coming here to FR. I brought a "goal outfit" with me to HOPEFULLY wear on my graduation Saturday. For those coming for several weeks, bring something you have been wanting to wear but couldn't because it didn't fit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can do that in 2 weeks! :) I'm weighing in tomorrow or Sunday to see my number for the week. However, like I've said before, you get a lot of inner knowledge which I think is way more important! I can tell I've changed physically though. My clothes fit differently. :)

DON'T FORGET: If you use my name, Dee Dee Palmer, as a referral when making your reservation to FR, I get $100 and YOU GET $100 TOO!!! So, please, use my name when booking your stay ... if you're reading and likeing my blog (of course). :)

Okay ... today's schedule:

6:00 am Kickboxing or Open Gym (optional ... I didn't do either today)
7:00 am BREAKFAST (Scrambled eggs, 1 pc of Wheat Toast, Fruit dish)
8:00 am Leave for hikes
8:30 am Hike to 3rd Ravine (I'm in the Moderate Intermediate Group)
11:15 am Pool or Stretch or Cardio Intervals (I chose Stretch)
12:15 pm LUNCH (Chili with cornbread ... the best thing so far)
1:15 pm Meeting ... preparing for next week at FR
2:30 pm Total Body Conditioning or Circuit (I chose Circuit)
3:30 pm Cardio Disco Jam or Circuit (I chose Disco Jam)
4:30 pm Pool or Cardio Disco Jam (Again, I chose Disco Jam)
5:30 pm DINNER (Turkey Meatloaf and Grilled Watermelon)

Tonight, roomie and I rented a car and went into town to the little mall here to Dillard's and then to Walgreen's for some stuff to help my blistered feet! Tired and I'm trying to figure out what to do for tomorrow's hike up to The Stop Sign hike! I honestly don't think I'll be able to do it if this blister doesn't improve! More tomorrow night! :)

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and your roomie have been able to rent a car a few times when you wanted to. Is it easy to do and how do you go about it? I love your blog--it's really helping me make a list of things I need to bring! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too! I'm worried about those dang blistes though. I hope you heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JayJay ... renting a car is easy! We have used Budget 435-673-6825. The first week my roomie rented it and this weekend I did. It costs me $80 for the weekend (they charge per 24 hrs and I rented from Friday evening until Sunday evening since they're the only ones open on Sun). Enterprise is also here and others have used them, but they aren't open on Sun and you have to return the car on a Mon.

    ReplyDelete