Friday, October 8, 2010

Funtime Friday







Pictures from bottom to top: Today's Menu ... Group on top of Barrel Roll ... Sue from California ... Dee Dee ... Jamie Lee (from Calif that was here in Jan when I was here) and Dee Dee.

Yup, Friday is here! Yayy! I might say that I feel so much better since my massage last night! What a difference a massage can make! I decided to get off my lazy butt and go to the 6:00 am Kickboxing Class with Anne Marie ... I'm so glad that I did! I burned 375 cals in 45 mins of that class! Thank you, Anne Marie for such a wonderful class! For you that will be coming to FR ... this is a don't miss class for Fridays when you're here!

The rest of the day went good too ... the hike was boring, but a calorie burner. We went to Barrel Roll which was more of a bike/hike path that was winding up to a mountain top and then we walked back down it. The only bad thing is that one of the ladies in our group fell on a loose rock and went down hard! Ouch!

During our discussion group today for next week's plans, they told us they were going to try something new ... during breakfast and lunch they will be offering additional snacks besides the fruits and salad bar buffet. The snacks to be offered will be either 10 almonds or a boiled egg. The almonds can be taken on the hike, but not the egg (due to the smell). I don't know why they want to change something that has been working so well before. Oh, well, I would like to have the almonds for late night when I get the munchies. :)

Breakfast
8:30-10:30 Hike
11:15-12:00 Cardio Intervals
Lunch
1:15-2:15 Discussion regarding next weeks plans
2:30-3:15 Zumba
3:30-4:15 Zumba (supposed to be pool)
4:30-5:15 Circuit
Dinner
7:00-? Movie out by pool

I had an awesome calorie burn day today ... over 3200 cals! Woohoo! Zumba took the place of John's old Cardio Disco Jam classes. It's on a trial basis for 4 weeks to see how it works. I liked it, but the instructor needs to get better on being more personal with her students and maybe explain her moves before the class for those that are clueless.

Foods were good today too:

Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Sandwich
Hike Snack: Banana
Lunch: Tomato Soup and Sloppy Joe
Dinner: Salmon Burger and Fruit Skewer

No comments:

Post a Comment