Friday, October 8, 2010

Totally Thursday







From bottom to top: Today's Menu ... Dee Dee, Laura, and Kat posing (2 peaks in back is where we will be climbing later in next few pix) ... Some of us climbing up one of the two peaks ... Some of posing by a pond on the top caused by all of the rain while behind us is straight down!!!

Thursday was a tiring day, but I made it through somehow. I didn't burn as many calories today which was a bummer, but hopefully I'll do better tomorrow. We hiked Camel Back which was unbelievably beautiful! A must see for a hike if anyone ever comes here! I almost cried today when I got to the top of it!

Breakfast
8:30-10:30 Hike
11:15-12:00 Stretch
Lunch
1:15-1:45 Cooking Demo
1:45-2:30 Open Gym
2:30-3:15 Treading
3:30-4:15 Treading (instead of pool)
4:30-5:15 Ball Works
Dinner

My day ended with a wonderful massage from one of my old friends from Utah, Brenda! She came and picked me up and took me to her place and I totally enjoyed my hour and a half massage! She took me back to FR and it didn't take me long to fall asleep!

Foods for the day:

Breakfast: Hot Muslix
Snack after hike: Banana
Lunch: Mushroom Soup and Turkey Sandwich
Dinner: Stuffed Bell Peppers with Salad and Vanilla Pie

Sorry for the boring blog today, but I am really tired ... until tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment